View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 12:23 PM   #79
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien View Post
What's not to like about that bench? As you said, Damp has been a solid starter this season and would be great coming off. Bass has unperformed this season but he's still Dirk's primary back-up. Singleton has played very well so far and deserves more minutes. Terry and Barea have both been superb.

It's essentially the same bench we have now, only it would be bolstered with Damp playing center instead of forcing Bass to. I think that's a very solid second string. Hopefully this would open up some more PT for Green as well.
That's all I was wondering.
I didn't know if you meant Damp was the reasoning or if I was missing something else, just getting some clarification.