View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 01:13 PM   #101
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Isn't it the same deal with Jason Kidd though?

Cuban said we were in "win-now mode" when the Kidd-Harris deal went down, but he never followed it up with another "win-now" move... Jermaine O'Neal is exactly the kind of GO BIG OR GO HOME move this team needs...

Dirk/Kidd/O'Neal either works or we blow it up...

Besides, Kidd only has a couple years left in him and Dirk's prime can only last so long - let's do something before the window completely closes on this team for good...
Oh no doubt...I agree 100% with what you said. I was just stating the obvious that it's a go big or go home move. A move was still needed after the Kidd deal. You're either getting a SG or a C. Jermaine fits the bill, I just wish (being greedy) it was a more reliable/healthy person. That's the risk you have to take though.