View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 01:38 PM   #110
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman View Post
18 and 6 in with 1.4 blocks in his last 5 games and he's only 23----that's bargnani. We would use Parker or George to guard the Artest/Peja. We can afford to put George in because if we put Bargnani at Center, we have another scorer and don't need George to score! Singleton could be thrown in as well.

Bargnani
dirk
George/Singleton
Parker
Kidd

We will still have guys that play defense. Besides, how many times does Josh Howard play when he is not mentally there on D? Bargnani has the same offensive numbers as Josh, he blocks shots and shoots a higher percentage.

The rumor stated that we would have to take another player from Toronto. I wonder who that would be and if it would help solve any of our problems?

UGH this lineup makes me ILL! Sorry but I have zero interest in Bargnani playing Center, that is laughable at best! I also have zero interest in D. George starting ever again. AB doesn't do one thing better than Dirk.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote