View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 01:46 PM   #113
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I think you overrate the importance of being 7' tall - taking it to the hole against Dirk/Barnani would be like strolling through a lightly-wooded forest for the elite slashers of this league...
I mean I guess we can disagree but I think it would be worth it. The guy is 23 and can get a lot better in the right system. Our offense would be sick and our D would well hopefully be good enough. I just wouldnt pass on Bargnani if we can get him with Oneal. Look at the Lakers with Bynum, Gasol, and Odom we would be able to match with them blow for blow when we get to the WCF ; ) and then in the Finals Boston just doesnt have the length other then KG and Perkins.

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote