View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 02:10 PM   #123
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO View Post
I mean I guess we can disagree but I think it would be worth it. The guy is 23 and can get a lot better in the right system. Our offense would be sick and our D would well hopefully be good enough. I just wouldnt pass on Bargnani if we can get him with Oneal. Look at the Lakers with Bynum, Gasol, and Odom we would be able to match with them blow for blow when we get to the WCF ; ) and then in the Finals Boston just doesnt have the length other then KG and Perkins.
I think that is the thing: I highly doubt Dallas can get BOTH O'Neal and AB. I still don't know why the release is ready for O'Neal after getting him this offseason especially with that 2010 money lined up and protecting Bosh.
They're already hesitant about trading AB. Can someone clarify why Toronto would ship out O'Neal?

But back to your point, it's not good enough for me to have the offense be sick and the D just hoping to do enough.