View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 04:02 PM   #143
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
JO/Damp
Dirk/Singleton/Williams
Wright/Kapono/George
Parker/Jet/Green
Kidd/JJB

Right?
That's what I was thinking... It's a win-win situation for everybody:

1) Jermaine O'Neal - we'd finally get a low-post threat to line up with Dirk and catch feeds from Kidd, not to mention that he'd allow Dampier to finally be what he is at this point in his career - an excellent defensive backup...

2) Anthony Parker - a salty vet who can play defense and hit the three... We'd finally have our starting 2-guard! I'd love to see him & Kidd frustrate offenses on the perimeter...

3) Jason Kapono - another offensive spark coming off the bench - you can never have too many 3-point shooters when JET goes cold...

4) Josh Howard - allows him to "find himself" on another team... Sometimes change is good and I think we owe it to Josh to let him find it while he's still in his "prime" - I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see a Devin-like turnaround in his game with a simple change of scenery...

5) Brandon Bass - has an opportunity to flourish outside of Dirk's shadow... Let's face it - his talent is wasted in Dallas as long as Dirk is still in uniform (and he might actually be better paired up with Bosh...)

6) DeSagana Diop - for some reason he just isn't clicking in Dallas anymore... He's shown flashes of a player who deserves full-MLE at certain points in his career - maybe shouldering more of a load in Toronto could get him back on track?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 01-07-2009 at 04:03 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote