View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 06:23 PM   #35
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I've got no problem with the article. Its a real possibility that the Mavs will miss the playoff. My only problem is this part.

Quote:
And even with everything more or less going right and most of the competition suffering form serious problems, they still can't pull away -- because basically, they just aren't that good.
I think he's overstating the "serious problems" of the other teams in comparison to what's been happening with the Mavs. For example, the Spurs have had Parker and Manu back for weeks, and haven't "pulled away" either.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote