View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 07:34 AM   #85
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

Why is it than when someone makes a prediction against the team you root for, than that someone is "stupid" or at the very least biased? Why is it hard to accept that the person might have legitimate reasons for that opinion.

Fact is the Mavs have had an easy schedule, yet they struggle even against weak teams. A good team in the west will miss the playoffs, and it might not be a surprise if the Mavs are that team.

Even if he doesn't predict everything correctly, Hollinger still does very well with his stats. He has been correct on the champions the last two years when popular opinion was picking another team. And his articles remain the most insightful out of any writer out there. He is by far my favourite writer, telling me something that I might have missed.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote