View Single Post
Old 10-17-2002, 03:14 PM   #42
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

dirk shot 40% from 3 this year, 48% from below the arc. finley shot 34% beyond. nash shot 44% beyond.

i think its safe to say that with the line moved in 2 ft, dirk could easily eclipse dennis scotts record. nash could do it NOW with the current line, and finley might have a chance as well. finley shot 40% from 3 during the world championships which is basically the same as the nba line. as a side note, paul pierce shot 50% from 3 during the WC's.

please, quit insulting people. if i wanted crap out of you, i would squeeze your head.

in addition, even if 2 more people attempted more threes than dennis scott, this doesnt magically make him one of the best pure shooters EVER. in fact, it makes them stupid. but just to amuse me, give me the link that shows what 2 people launched more threes than dennis scott.

http://www.nba.com/history/3pfg/19951996.html

aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote