View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 10:48 AM   #87
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robillion View Post
Id rather do a trade just with with Charlotte if we could somehow net Wallace as well.. The reason OKC is involved is for the backup PG position. Sooo Id push this:

Trade Breakdown
Incoming Dallas/Outgoing Charlotte
Raymond Felton
Adam Morrison
Nazr Mohammed
Gerald Wallace
Outgoing Dallas/Incoming Charlotte
Jerry Stackhouse
DeSagana Diop
Jose Barea
Josh Howard

Charlotte would be rid of most of the players they are shopping, they get the new offense in Howard, quality backup PG, defensive minded center, and expiring contract. If it came down to it, Id even offer Bass and take May off their hands, but Id rather not. Felton can be trained to take over the PG helm, and then Kidd can be traded for a quality big man.
My only problem with this one is that JHo is what nets you Kaman or Camby, IMO. You really don't want May -- no defense, and too slow with that weight, or Morrison who just can't play D.

You try to move May and/or Morrison to some team wanting cap space, and use JHo for the Big, IMO.

If it is JHo for Camby instead of JHo for Kaman -- cool with me. JHo for Okafor, Brand, JO, etc is cool as well, IMO.

In the end, I just hope they end up with a C that plays great D, and better than avg O 15' and closer. Also I hope if they move JHo, that they end up with a slashing SF that plays great D.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote