View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 02:48 PM   #163
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballgirl25 View Post
don't worry vote Yi all you want he isn't going to be in the All-Star game it's going to be KG in the All-Star game because he I know most other boards aren't voting for Yi and for are voting for KG. I don't think Terry will be voted in by fans but I think he will be the player picked by coaches
I doubt Terry will be picked in by coaches.. the Mavs aren't good enough to have 2 all-stars and there's a lot of good guards in the west. Especially considering McGrady is wasting one of the guard spots. Kobe, McGrady, Paul, Roy and Parker will all probably get the nod before Terry.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote