View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 12:11 AM   #1
cinemablend

cinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to all
Default I can't take any more of Kidd

I love the guy, and when he's playing like he's interested he does so many amazing little things on the floor...

But this team is never going to win with him running point. He does all these amazing little things, but he's useless when it comes to the big thing POINTS.

The guy is just more an more pathetic on offense as things go on. He's not even a good passer on the offensive end unless they're on a break. It's so frustrating and irritating to watch him out there. It's really driving me nuts.

The thing is I think that there is a team out there that could win a championship with Kidd. Unfortunately this isn't that team. For Kidd to work he needs to be on a team loaded with offensive talent. He needs four other players on the floor with him who are really gifted offensively and can take advantage of what he brings while at the same time making up for the fact that he's an offensive failure. Put Kidd on Phoenix for instance, and you win a championship. On Dallas... dead end.

Dallas has only two players like that on the entire team. Dirk & Jet. It will never, ever work with Kidd. NEVER.

Ironically, the kind of PG Dallas needs is someone like Devin Harris.

Water under the bridge though. Bottom line Kidd needs to be gone. He does a lot of amazing things, but none of those amazing things are right for this team.

Last edited by cinemablend; 01-15-2009 at 12:18 AM.
cinemablend is offline   Reply With Quote