View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 01:26 PM   #260
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I know that, if we are definitely rebuilding, trading Dirk asap is the fastest way to do it.

but..

The man is the greatest Maverick ever. He has been here so long and been through so much with the team and the fans. I think the Mavericks owe it to him to try everything they can to keep him here until retirement, even if it means trading every other piece.

If he demands a trade or opts out, so be it. But what a horrible end to a legacy if we trade him away.. I say no, even if it puts rebuilding off for a couple years.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote