View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 09:52 PM   #29
robo98564

robo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
The title of this thread leads one to believe that the Mavs intend to trade Dirk...

(whereas the truth is that it's just some random douchebag's opinion of what the Mavs should do with this franchise!)

If you read the title and interpreted it as the Mavs intend to trade Dirk, then I can't help you. I didn't say "Mavs to trade Dirk" or "Cuban exploring options of moving Dirk". Those titles would have portrayed that message. The title for my piece is pretty obviously an opinion piece.

And what is with the personal attacks? I (AKA "douchebag") have just as much right to voice my opinion of what the Mavs do with the franchise as anyone else. Have you never made a statement of opinion in regards to the Mavs and shared it on this forum?

I posted this as a means to start an intelligent discussion and debate about the directions this franchise should talk, not so that I could get into a childish round-about of smack talk.

Its posts like yours that remind me why I spend more time on the Bleacher Report website than on forums nowadays. More intelligent and logical sports talk and less mindless insults and smack talk. Grow up!
robo98564 is offline   Reply With Quote