View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 10:52 PM   #27
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by robo98564 View Post
Underdog:

I also find it funny that you chose to actually reply with your thoughts on the thread topic in your neg-rep to me, but saved your insults for inside the thread... I thought it was supposed to be the other way around haha
He did me the same way today, while calling me a bitch in the negative rep comments, which is suppose to be an automatic ban for his comments like that. Guys like that are the same ones who walk around with black eyes all the time telling people that he got drunk and started a fight. Real reason is that his little smart mouth got his ass smashed while being perfectly sober.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote