View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 11:46 AM   #71
robo98564

robo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Wow, a lil harsh on this dood IMO. I thought in general it was a cool read. I agree with some of this too. Im not gonna waste my time on how it was written I get the point of it.

Anyway I think they should be exploring all options, period. The team sucks and cramming pieces next to Dirk hasn't been working.
Haha thanks man...

And I agree we aren't to the point where we need to run out and trade Dirk for whatever we can get. But if we are not at least listening to offers, then we are doing ourselves an injustice. A lot of teams won't give us fair-market value for Dirk, but who knows. We could also end up on the good end of a lop-sided trade for once.

I love having Dirk with the Mavs, but at some point you have to at the least start exploring your other options.
robo98564 is offline   Reply With Quote