View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 11:54 AM   #74
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robo98564 View Post
Haha thanks man...

And I agree we aren't to the point where we need to run out and trade Dirk for whatever we can get. But if we are not at least listening to offers, then we are doing ourselves an injustice. A lot of teams won't give us fair-market value for Dirk, but who knows. We could also end up on the good end of a lop-sided trade for once.

I love having Dirk with the Mavs, but at some point you have to at the least start exploring your other options.

Of course, it's pretty simple. IF something comes along worthy, what ever that may be, then jump on it. If not ,you still have Dirk. I love me some Dirk but I love the Mavs more. I will be here longer than he will. I can learn to like other players as much as Dirk and eventually that will happen for all of us true MAV fans one day!
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote