View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 03:34 PM   #82
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robo98564 View Post
I am sorry you have poor reading comprehension... You're the first person who has thought so...

I can certainly say it was not my intention to mislead. I have no problem with criticism, but I also don't see any need for the personal attacks just because I might have a different take on things than you do.
You "have no problem with criticism," but when I point out that you might need to clean up your grammar if you want to have better "writer rankings" you call me a dick? Sounds like a douchebag who can't take criticism at all.

Please spare us all the "I didn't go to school for journalism" crap. There's no excuse for having such a weak understanding of your own native tongue, it's something you've been taught since you were two years old.

Last edited by bobatundi; 01-16-2009 at 03:44 PM. Reason: forgot to include "douchebag" in original message
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote