View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 03:57 PM   #84
robo98564

robo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi View Post
You "have no problem with criticism," but when I point out that you might need to clean up your grammar if you want to have better "writer rankings" you call me a dick? Sounds like a douchebag who can't take criticism at all.

Please spare us all the "I didn't go to school for journalism" crap. There's no excuse for having such a weak understanding of your own native tongue, it's something you've been taught since you were two years old.
*****... What the hell is with all of the people on this forum that think they are God's gift to this earth. I reply to your comment respectfully, and then come back and see that you've edited it to be an asshole.

Although what I said in my original response was more sarcastic than anything, I still came back and apologized for the confusion, and now this?

And how does missing an occasional comma or perhaps even (gasp) incorrectly using a colon or semi-colon mean that I have no grasp over the English language?

Just because I don't have a grammar book shoved up my ass like some of you on this website, does that really mean I have no understanding of my language? Really?!?

Is this enough foul language to get me banned? God, I really really hope so. Then I'd have a wonderful excuse to not have to come back and talk to this wonderful collection of "fellow" Maverick fans.

Last edited by jthig32; 01-16-2009 at 06:55 PM.
robo98564 is offline   Reply With Quote