View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 08:19 PM   #102
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
It's hard to figure out what Mil. is doing. Skiles is definitely putting his imprint on the organization and they're still trying to reshape the roster. But they're also playing better,are healthier and making a playoff push. Mbah a Moute is defensive minded and playing well and cheap so they're probably thinking they don't want to pay huge money to Bogut, Redd AND Jefferson when they've got a good young SF and Joe Alexander on the bench. I would see if they have any interest in Kidd's expiring for Redd/Jefferson and Sessions. Stranger things have happened.
Ok, when I initially read your message, I read it as "Skiles is definitely putting his ARMPIT on the organization," which I found to be incredibly funny.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote