View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 08:36 AM   #8
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

First off, the Mavericks are not losers. They can be called Losers if, and only if, the Mavericks finish the season below .500.

You know, I actually feel better about the Mavs after this article. 1 1/2 games behind NO and 2 1/2 games behind Houston is a miracle considering the Mavs woes of late. Dirk and Terry are playing the best ball of their careers. Not bad. Life could be worse.
If we can keep Kidd, Terry, Dirk and add another star, we have as good of a chance as anyone.

To me this article really hits a nail into poor old Josh Howard. He is as good as gone IMO. I'm as confident about him being traded as I was about Diop.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote