View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 05:08 PM   #426
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe View Post
Hollins just came in, I don't know if he even practice and gets 20 plus minutes and then there is G-Money that has been with this team for the whole season and get a DNP.

Taking RC in his word that he tends to reward players that practice well, I starting to suspect that is baloney!!

I believe that Hollins is the guy that RC want it all along.

1st game and he gets more minutes that Diop was getting and Singleton gets a DNP.

How often does a coach trade for a player, getting barely 8-10 minutes and all of sudden in his first game and without any practice that player become a major part of the rotation?
I would love to see G in there as much as you, but coach's are coach's, they're politicians, trying to be as cordial to media as possible....without giving too much insight into his style. Seems Hollins made it into Dallas and got one practice under his belt, Carroll met the team in Philly.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...e.3b75494.html

We shouldn't read too much into it right now. Carlisle will go with the his winning hand and that's Hollins at the 5. Hollins did a great job. Plus I think Hollins length will offer cutters and slashers something to think about. He offers and offensive game that Diop never really consistently had, there were a couple of nice hard cuts Hollins made to the bucket. Don't know if that's a feeling he got or a learnt trait.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote