View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 07:20 PM   #445
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

1) i kno i wasn't here the whole game---actually at the hospital the entire day cause of my mom's cancer surgery. can't believe i just said that, cause i barely have told anyone, but i just wanted to say it cause it went so well. anyway, i kno i wasn't here, but DAMN IT what a shot at the end. JUST SAW IT!!! but horrible horrible last 2 to 3-min collapse...just horrible

2) amazing job to end the hottest team's winning streak. i think that says a lot, even though we squandered such a lead late in the game. but honestly, ending that winning streak is huge in my opinion.

3) what can i say, but please, i'm just not ready to let dirk go, even tho i hear it come up more often. and maybe its me being selfish, but DAMN IT I NEED HIM HERE. and this just proved it today. he is amazing in every way. i kno there are still a lot of people who think this. and by no means did i mean disrespect by knocking the "let dirk go" articles that have been written and posted, but i just need him here. this team needs him here.

thx again to all the amazing mojo, i'ma +rep everyone i can once again, cause you kno what, there can't be anyone who hates a lil rep. even if its from someone you don't really like too much just showin love, its been a VERY tough and also relieving last couple days. GREAT WIN!!! (altho if i sat n watched whole thing, i would've pulled every last hair on my body out before seeing dirk win it...ughh i hate giving up leads like that).

GO MAVS!!!

M/F/F/L
xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote