View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 07:25 PM   #447
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
Yea, at least more constant scoring wise for Kidd. Yea Hollins is going to be a nice piece alongside Kidd. If Howard's a trade chip for another big salary player, like O'Neal and Marion, it's going to be a few days. Both are hurt, actually O'Neal's in and out of the lineup, but with him you probably need to waive the physical.
I dunno how much Hollins' actions today would suggest that they'd want to pursue a big man via trade. I know he's not the long lost big man we've looked for, but I don't think they'd want to cut off his minutes based off of what they saw today.

So it would seem more likely that if Josh goes, you see him go for a legit swing man.

Damp/Hollins/Singleton
Dirk/Bass/Williams
Wright/George/Green
_____/Jet/Carroll/Stack
Kidd/JJ

Your bench would be full of guys who bring a specific role to the table.