View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 09:35 PM   #464
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
crazy win. that last couple of minutes was somewhat disconcerting, but not much more disconcerting than a 12 point swing in any stretch of the game -- I don't make too much of the fact it happened in the last two minutes other than the fact that dallas was maybe too passive on offense.

in regards to Ryan Francisco Elson Hollins....I'm gonna tap the brakes a wee bit. I think he's a bit of a 'tard on defense, fast and jumpy sure but a 'tard nonetheless. He also doesn't look like a very skilled rebounder--2 less rebounds per 36 than the gana-man (who never overwhelmed me with his rebounding). He's a young project and I'm hesistant to hope for more than that at this point.

edit: almost forgot -- dirk has big testicles.
Yup. He's going to have to rebound waaaay better than what he showed today to stay on the floor.

However, what a freak of an athlete. I'll be interested to see how he does guarding smaller 4/5's.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote