View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 10:00 PM   #466
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Yup. He's going to have to rebound waaaay better than what he showed today to stay on the floor.

However, what a freak of an athlete. I'll be interested to see how he does guarding smaller 4/5's.
Yeah, I can understand he might produce lower than we expect b/c we're a pretty good rebounding team, but what he got in 20 minutes worth of action isn't enough.

I love how he was in the mind of attacking sixers...you could tell they were a little hesitant to take it up or as they were driving they had to change their approach, that's fear of defense...WHAT????

As for the comeback, Lou Williams hit some crazy fall away three points to really get that game closer than it should be.

Plus...how many times in last second situations have we been like "Really?!?! that's what you get for the last shot?" No problems with it tonight.