View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 11:28 PM   #19
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Hey I enjoy this team as much as the next guy...but I have also been down on them. They've actually bounced back stronger than I anticipated...but it's not good enough.

After getting jobbed in the finals, they teased us with 67 wins and then the bottom fell out.

I have accepted that this team is mediocre at best.

Quite frankly, that is not good enough. What is it, that here in Dallas we have accepted to lower our standards to that of less than a Champion?

This team is still fun to watch, but nevertheless, they are nowhere near a favorite to succeed when it counts the most.

If the plan is anything less than a Championship, then why do we watch?

And for those who say to get over the job the NBA did to the Mavs in that Championship series with the Heat...you get over it, for the Mavs and the Mavs fans were wronged by the NBA and there is nothing that can change that fact.

Perhaps someday the NBA will no longer have Stern and his mafia friends and then maybe we can see our Mavs compete for a title without the league being fixed...until then, we as fans will go back and forth on the merits of an average team.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote