View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 04:16 PM   #11
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
If Dirk does opt out after next year, I'm sure the Nash and Finley dealings will be part of the reason why.
Great... Thanks for giving Chum the opportunity to discuss his favorite bit of Mavs history once again. heh j/king...

I see Dirk walking if we fall we do we ever fall below 500 for a season and/or do not make the playoffs for two seasons. If he sees absolutely no opportunity for resolve than he would be stupid not to walk. I have much more optimism for our future though, and I know Dirk does as well. We would have to be terrible (OKC Thunder terrible) over the next two years for him to consider it I think. Or if Celtics/Lakers loses Garnett/Gasol to a terrible career ending injury and they need another PF and have the mula.

Last edited by Robillion; 01-21-2009 at 04:18 PM.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote