View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 06:30 PM   #13
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Gay rights is not what this is about.

Gay lifestyle is a choice...if you choose to go there you know what you are getting into.

How is that any different than a Pedophile...they choose to do what they do and they no the consequences...should they be afforded the same rights...the American-Pedophile Rights?

Granting rights for what people choose to do as a lifestyle is a bad presedence (SP?) What about people who enjoy having sex in public...that's their choice, should they have equal rights to display their affection for one another they way they choose, regardless of how indecent it is to the rest of society?

Rights granted based on choice is a very slippery sloap and it is NOT one that we as a nation should go down.

Giving rights to someone based on choice at the expense of one's freedom to think and voice the teachings of the Bible and how it is wrong to live in that lifestyle is breaking the Laws of faith.

Forgive me as I am not one to quote verbatum much of anything, but I believe there is something in the Bible that states to Obey man's Law provided it does not conflict with God's law. If they government goes down this road, are they not risking the very lives and livelihoods of MILLIONS and MILLIONS of Americans? What happens if the half ot he 90% of American Christians stand up and obey God's law...are you going to place some 100,000,000 Americans in Jail? I'm sure that would help our economy!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote