View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 12:12 PM   #23
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
the county clerk cannot interject their personal beliefs in the conduct of their office. when they took the oath of their office they agreed to do just that. the county clerk should follow the law of the land no matter if they agree with that law or if they disagree with that law.

gay people do not want any "special rights", gay people just want to have the SAME RIGHTS that straight people enjoy.

it is a case of equal rights. how any american can be opposed to equal rights for all citizens is beyond me.

All people have the same rights.

Yes, gay people can marry a straight person...heck for that matter, straight people can't marry a gay person...so both ways, it's equal rights.

How someone can support the removals of freedom to grant special rights to a person of a lifestyle choice is beyond me.

Equal rights is something I support. We all have the right to refuse someone service/products. So which rights and freedoms do you support?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote