View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 12:24 PM   #3
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
you can't see the forest for the trees. or maybe you just can't see....

justice roberts screwed up the oath, and obama repeated exactly what roberts put forth. it was incorrectly said by roberts, and then repeated incorrectly by obama.

the obama staff told the public of roberts and obama meeting wednesday to correctly do the oath.

how that can be characterized as "secretive", only you can answer....the rest of us know that there has been full disclosure. fyi "full disclosure" is the opposite of "secretive".

if anybody looks bad in this regard it is chief justice roberts. and of course those who want to make it an obama issue.
Obviously you didn't read through my entire post...not surprising.

Notice that I stated that I would cut him some slack as the guy giving the oath is who screwed it up in the first place.

So the "Secretive" part of the article has NOTHING to do with the oath.

As it is, the article brings up an "Old Issue"...yes I actually pointed that out as well...the issue is his Birth Certificate. Read through the article and you'll find that Obama continues to be secretive on this issue, refusing to release records about his life that may or may NOT contain proof of his birth location.

Again, I'll trust that he was born in Hawaii as he states...if he has nothing to hide, why is he NOT willing to release the records listed in the article?

He creates this perception that he's hiding something...which regardless Democrat or Republican...what is there to hide? If nothing, then show the records and be done with it...however if there is something to hide, what is it and why? What are the possible consequences of releasing those records?

What is so complicated about showing those records?

Why does Obama have to be so secretive about his birth? It makes no sense and I don't understand why, Obama supporters are not interested in the truth behind the secrets so that we can put this issue to rest?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote