View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 12:53 PM   #25
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
Define Equally.

I mean, should I be paid exactly the same as Bill Gates?
That is Equality. We both live and work 24hrs a day, so we both should be paid the same amount right? Equality.

I should be able to play basketball and be paid like Lebron James (insert name) as well, since although I have several problems with it.......Equality. I choose to play basketball, and I should be equally paid as the best right........

Equality ............ so I choose XXXXXXXXXXX and I think I should be treated fairly in how I am hired, how I am paid, how much I should work.

Then in the end I finally figure out that life isn't fair, and equality is not available.... just someones own deception.

You can have that life.......
equality as it is defined in the constitution of our land.

there is right to quit if you don't get paid what you think you are worth. there is no right to make an employer hire anyone they don't believe can do the work.

you examples of rights to equal pay are a bit on the absurd side don't ya think?
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote