View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 05:46 PM   #31
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
pure bs.

the teacher has the right to pray. they can pray all they wish. just not out loud with the students as the teacher is working.

the teacher amy enjoy politics, but they shouldn't push their politics on the students either.

the teacher may enjoy sexually flirting with others, but they shouldn't flirt with students either.

see, the students have the right to not be forced to participate with a teacher's varied personal actions.

when they are leading the class, they are a teacher. they are not working to teach the students how to pray, that is done in the church, or the home with their family.

I can't do a lot of personal acts here at work. there are rules of personal conduct.

the above has NOTHING to do with the discussion of equal rights...
Excellent, I'm glad you agree with me...based on your take on Prayer, and other conduct by teachers, then you must also believe that a Gay person does not have the right to subject a non-Gay person to thier lifestyle. Thank for defending the rights of others.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote