View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 12:05 PM   #274
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Norm announced to start the show today that Freido got an offer that he just couldn't refuse and has left the station.

As for the book...I have to admit that I have not finished it yet. I have been kind of kicking around to random chapters.

Perhaps a little disappointing, the chapter for each host contains many more "personal details" and "how they got here" stories than stuff about their time at the station and "behind the scenes" things. But there are certainly some good details. Donovans whole story was one I didn't know, and Norm has had an absolutely fascinating life. Gordo's chapter is filled with (predictably) far fewer personal details than anyone else's.

And the chapter on Greggo paints the whole picture of the "greggo saga" pretty well, and even though they did interview him for the book, a very large portion of the chapter is told from the point of view of Rhyner and Corby.

And Corby likes to swear.

It's a good read, nothing earth shattering.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 01-23-2009 at 12:06 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote