Thread: Quincy Carter
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2002, 08:58 PM   #12
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

What a great end for the buffoon bowl... That game makes my short-list of "Worst Games I have ever had the Displeasure of Watching"....

The Future and the Horrible, Horrible Present... Evilmav2

1 reason why the race thing comes up is comments like these:
FilthyFinMavs

Exactly how do you construe anything I said as being racially motivated FFM? I find your comment and citation of my innocent post to be foolish and way, way off-base. I didn't say one damned thing that was racially motivated, and I don't appreciate you making thinly veiled inferences that I did. If you think that my posting a semi-humorous post referring a soon to be very real quarterback controversy between the #1 and #2 Cowboys quarterbacks constitutes racism then you are horribly misguided. And if you feel the need to imagine racially motivated BS where none exists please leave me out of your fantasy world.