View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 09:24 PM   #11
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO View Post

All I am asking is that people knowledge how pathetic Dirk was. Just acknowledge it and move on as I am going to. The whole team was bad, but Dirk SUCKED and our star he cant do that.

GO MAVS
See, most people can't do that...they'll latch on and won't leave it be. I have no problem admitting Dirk had a crappy game, he's allowed to, last I checked he is a human being. He finds a way to balance it out to where his average is very damn good. He'll have some games where he is untouchable and then some games where he stinks up the joint. The meat and potatoes of his game where the average really lies is left at a really high mark.

I think you're way off base to say Dirk isn't allowed to have games like today. Really? It's just flat out not allowed because he's our star? The bottom isn't allowed to fall out for Dirk? The last I checked we had quite a few problems with the roster and he does a pretty good job of masking it. He has to carry the load because frankly he only really has one legit threat along side of him to carry the scoring load. The guy is going to wear down in the process. It's ebb and flow, there will be highs and there will be lows...today was a low. There are problems, he isn't one of them.