View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 12:34 AM   #35
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokey41 View Post
KG's a trash talking punk that should, in theory, have way more technicals than he does because of all that taunting (every... single... game).

KG needs to learn from Dirk and calm down. I think it's pathetic how the league praises such an obnoxious, arrogant, jerk (And that's the persona he's given the whole Celtics team, why do you think they are so disrespected despite being champions? Everyone wants a piece of them). Dirk on the other hand always seems to get the shaft and STILL takes it all in strides as a professional.

He doesn't need his own fans criticizing his game, he gets enough of that from the rest of the league.
I also agree with you on KG. The Lakers have a good shot at them if Bynum and Gasol will be tough. Stay in that paint and take it to KG and them from 10 feet in or at the basket. I would play Bynum, Gasol, Kobe at same time or Odom in there somewhere at times also and go big with the Celts. KG will keep on, if they let him get away with it. The Cavs might not be far from challenging them also.

When KG was in MN, Gasol would take him out at 15 ft and then blow by him to the rim and even dunk on KG. He didn't have any help behind him where he does now. KG is a great player and can flat score but you must make him play defense also. I do not like his atitude either and hope someone beats them and i never thought i would pull for the Lakers but i sure will if they play the Celts. Mainly against KG.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote