View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 12:22 PM   #18
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

On the topic of "slow" versus "normal," I'd like to hear someone with some expertise on the topic to weigh in on whether or not ADD, ADHD, Dyslexia, etc, have any effect on muscle memory from repetition. Because I'm pretty sure almost anybody who's not MR (and probably plenty who are) can be taught not to shoot a basketball two-handed by a coach interested in earning his paycheck.

It's just that the school is for kids with learning difficulties, that doesn't necessarily mean the kids can't be taught to dribble and shoot. My wife used to work at Oak Hill Academy in Dallas, it's K-8 and the same kind of school.. they field sports teams and haven't made the news yet.

Last edited by Rhylan; 01-27-2009 at 12:27 PM.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote