Thread: LOST: SEASON 5
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 10:19 PM   #14
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

So we're either led to believe that Widmore becomes the leader of that group (he didn't appear to be there) and Ben usurps his position eventually. "Everything you have you took from me"

Or

Widmore leaves the island eventually and funds the DHARMA initiative or something like that. "Everything you have you took from me" = Ben killing the DHARMA initiative.

In one of the DVD commentaries...I guess it was season 3, they said that Richards' role is basically the guy who determines the next leader, and the leader picks the next Richard, and in that way they keep each other in check. (Not sure how the whole immortality thing works).

Something else we learned today: We thought maybe Richard just appears the same age because he's always time traveling...not so. He didn't seem to know anything other than his current situation in 1954.

Oh and here's this: http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/US_Army_knife

Last edited by Flacolaco; 01-28-2009 at 10:19 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote