Thread: LOST: SEASON 5
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 10:38 PM   #175
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Demond and Penny naming their baby that was a little cheesy. I told my wife when she was delivering him that I bet that's his name...and sure enough.

I could sure do without Faraday loves Charlotte crap as well. She's clearly going to die, right?

She better watch out anyway. Apparently the dude experiments on chicks he loves and he leaves their consciences' scattered through time. That was brutal.

Where are Bernard and Rose? How many more stinking red shirts are there left to kill?

The conversation with Widmore was maddening as always. I guess there's no doubt that Mrs Hawking is Dan's mum?

Speaking of which. Did you notice how terse the little girl with the gun was? The little English girl. The little English girl named "Ellie". Like as in Eloise. Like as in Faraday's ferret. Am I reaching pretty hard? Yeah maybe.

edit: Actually, didn't he say she looked familiar? Crazy theory: That little english girl is Mrs. Hawking.

Faraday's lack of English accent confuses that theory, but I think it's a good one.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 01-29-2009 at 12:11 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote