Thread: LOST: SEASON 5
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 04:00 AM   #25
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

random tidbits:

- So the enhanced episode of The Lie pointed out that Faraday's mom's name is Eloise, which is also his rat's name at Oxford. I'm starting to think Ms. Hawking is Daniel's mom. Also, in tonight's episode a girl named "Ellie" was introduced to us, and Daniel said she reminded him of someone...
- I have a question on this whole light flashing thing. So, when the light flashed in the middle of the conversation between Locke and Richard, does Locke just disappear from Richard's sights? If that were the case, wouldn't everyone in the camp that we know (Miles, Charlotte, etc.) be considered special? Or does Locke just continue to live in that time period? very very confusing stuff.
- Do we know if Widmore knows who Jacob is?
- So, I think the only way to get back to the island is die. How bad does Widmore want to get back? Is this why he's exhausting so much of his resources to try to get back alive?
- Is it me or was Richard wearing clothes that looked post-1950s?

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote