View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 11:30 AM   #162
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Yes, The Warriors are horrible. I like the win and any win is a good one, but we have yet to be consistent with the efforts of last nights. I'm not going overboard from this, I've learned my lesson.

Dirk was solid both sides of the floor for a change and I thought it took him a lil bit to get going but he did what he needed to do with the smaller guy on him. Punished him in the paint.

Everyone was hitting shots and playing well, the only guy I thought even remotely struggled was JJB. So no biggie..

I don't think we will be able to clamp down like that on good teams that aren't matchup disasters like GS. Nellie had no PF out there basically all game, they were outsized and RC force fed the post like Avery should have done 2 yrs ago.
Stop trying to bash Avery on this win. RC did NOT force feed the post. You made that up in your mind. The Mavs drove the lane, got out on the break for easy baskets, and hit open shots. Nothing to do with RC at all.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote