View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 08:23 PM   #51
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I didn't claim Carlisle to be a messiah. But you failed to mentioned Avery's playoff record, I have no problem with you putting Carlisle's record up there. You have to take all the records into account for Avery, playoffs included.

You wanted a link, I gave you one...I'm sure there is more out there.
No, you claimed Carlisle was a better coach. See how you change your tune when I counter your post by posting Carlisle playoff record as well that is once again worse than Avery. As we see, Avery has a much better regular season record, and one of the best regular records in the NBA history as Carlisle barely has a .500 regular season record and under .500 playoff record. It is not even close in that Avery is a better coach than Carlisle. Thats the whole point I am making on this with you.

As far as link, that was not a source to show that Avery did not want to listen to Harris. Unless Harris or Avery said it, then there is no proof, just like when I hear the rumor mill about something, and some posters here discount it because it did not come from the direct source. I apply that same thing to your link and source.