View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 09:11 AM   #17
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
Coming from the biggest as*hole of them all!!!!! Go figure. I dont give a shi* what you or others think. I am going to speak my mind, no matter if this board is full of tech guys who think they know everything about anything. Yes, there are plenty of people here who agree, and it is the same reason I have as many green boxes as yourself. All you little message board bullies dont scare me at all. Gang up all you want, but in the end I am going to post what I want and feel. You and the rest of your Computer Bandits can call me an idiot, dumb, creditXpert, silkexpert, silkexpertguy or whatever and it just will roll off me like my signature.

The fact remains that once a few of you cant counter a post, then name calling is where you will go next. It is a endless cycle and the main reason many posters dont post anymore or just post ever blue moon. This board is overrun by the computer bully group, that gets beat up every weekend after getting drunk and talking too much smack about sports. Shi* I bet that same bunch posts under several different id's as well talking to themselves as they try to bully the board. Lastly, I am not going to look over this post for errors as well, so add that to the list of name-calling.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.