View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 12:27 PM   #1
vRookie

vRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to all
Default Mavs @ Magic 6:00PM CST 02/02/09 (7:00PM EST)

I didn't see a GDT and its past noon, so I thought I'll start one. I've never done one before so if we lose, I'll take the traditional blame.

Mavericks (27-19) at Magic (36-10)

The Magic have have won three straight games and 13 of the last 14 home games. They also shoot a league best over 40% from threes, which would be a tough challenge for Mavs as their worst losses of the season have been catalyzed by opponents shooting a high percentage from downtown. Magic are also on the second night of back to back but are 6-1 for the season in such situations.

The Mavs have won last two games with authority, after getting embarrassed by Boston. It's an important game for them as they fight to gain some consistency this season as well as improve their abysmal record against elite teams. Should be a good one

Go Mavs!
vRookie is offline   Reply With Quote