View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 06:01 PM   #260
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
Real simple. I was backing up my point about Carlisle known to call all the plays for his team. Which is what this thread is about.

I then went on to show how he says one thing to people, then changes things up later. I provided the link to show how this has happened in the past. If I did not post the link, then someone like yourself would have accused me of making up things.

Lastly, I remember someone pointing out that Avery threw his team under the bus along with attacking the leadership of the team. So, I went about posting a link where Carlisle did the same exact thing. Case in point, that I dont feel we got a coach that is Mr.Change. I think it was long overdue to hand the offense over to Kidd. Which again is what this thread is about.
Actually, if you read this thread you'll notice that it's all about you making an ass of yourself, but believe whatever you want...

Also - you're talking about 2003 Rick Carlisle like he's the same coach as 2008 Rick Carlisle and he's NOT... Do you even watch the games? He's taken a 180 in several aspects of his approach and this recent move with Jason Kidd is further evidence of that (which is what this thread was REALLY about until you made it all about you...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.