View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 07:12 PM   #280
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
Lets assume you did not say there were no plays . I like the fact that Carlisle gave up the freak control of calling 80% of the plays for the first 3 months. I made a remark after the Avery bashing. Avery has nothing to do with the control freak giving up the play-calling to Kidd like he said he was going to do from Day 1. I did not call anyone a name or attack them. I simply stated my point after the Sports journalist guy attacked Avery when in fact we should have all been amazed that Carlisle was calling 80% of the plays.
What is it you like to say? "Learn to read"?

Quote:
As anyone that really follows this team would know, the key point of the motion offense was that there were no plays. (Or at least that's what they said, I'm sure they did actually have some.)
And as I've just laid out, how was Carlisle calling 80% of the plays if there were no plays? Your buddy Jet says there were no plays; must be true.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 02-02-2009 at 07:13 PM.