View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 10:42 PM   #49
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
You're not going to get a PG of the future with Stack's deal alone, not unless you've completely robbed a team.

The obvious choice is the deal that was already mentioned by various sources local and national, Stack for Earl Watson.

I think you're honestly looking at a guy in Watson's range: very credible #2 and can carry the bench, can D up, and he can also move up and down the court pretty well (speed wise).
I like Watson, but I am not for sure if he could lead our team if Kidd is gone. I still like the Kirk Hinrich/Hughes trade for Kidd this season. I just love Kirk game and I think he would be the perfect fit with Dirk and Jet. Three very good shooters on the floor at times would be crazy for the defense. I am not as hign on Hughes, but I think he would be better than any other starting SG we have for the next season, plus after next season his contract comes off the books. We could use his expiring contract next season or let it come off the books. If we look at Stack contract, I would like Andre Miller or get a package deal with Memphis to get Mike Conley here.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote