View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 02:45 PM   #82
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi View Post
Just not sure where Green can get minutes unless we take Barea out of the rotation and Terry plays some backup point.

48 PG minutes occupied by Kidd/Barea, Terry/J-Ho/Wright occupying the 96 2/3 minutes... and Bass/Dirk/Damp occupying the 96 4/5 minutes... with sprinkles of Singleton/Hollins here and there + George (which I'd prefer to be Green!)
I just feel that we need another scorer and Green already proved that he can score, if we could just build him up a little bit I know in the playoffs Green could give us a spark. But its alright though if they decide to bury Green on the bench, just don't be suprised if he doesn't come back next season.

And on a seperate note this team is going to get killed in the playoffs. Sorry to ruin the party but its the truth. We only have TWO reliant scorers in Dirk and Jet, everybody else is either one dimensional or streaky.If you really think a starting lineup of Kidd, Wright, Howard, Dirk and Damp is going to do well in the playoffs wait till reality strikes in a few months. We should have traded Josh for Wallace or Butler when we had the chance but it seems there were only a few people aside from me that thought that kind of trade wouldn't be "lateral".