Thread: reputation
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 06:57 PM   #658
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Nah, there are plenty of annoying Mavs haters around here - you usually need to go above & beyond general trollishness to get banned around here (like hijacking thread after thread with self-absorbed nonsense...)
Wow, I'm surprised...kinda.

I don't have a problem with people "haters" to an extent. A fan who is upset or angry, definitely can understand that...but to just go on hijacking quests and carrying on silly/petty things for 3-4 pages is just ridiculous.

This board is a pretty fun place and there are a LOT of imaginative people on here with lots of a good ideas and comments that really create great debating and etc. It's really frustrating when there are random bad seeds that start to turn in into 5 day old dung.

It's a step in the right direction for sure.